Tips for bad mental health days
We all have bad mental health days. It is what makes us human. These are a few tips to help you get through the days where you are “in your feelings” and need a little support:
- Cry if you need to. It can be cleansing and healing.
- Remember basic self care. Just do the very basics like showering, brushing your teeth, eating healthy, and drinking water.
- Don’t overwork yourself.
- Stay off your phone.
- Watch your favorite show.
- Sit outside and enjoy the sunshine.
Silent anxiety attacks
Silent panic attacks occur when a person has a panic attack, yet exhibits no facial expressions showing that fear or panic is occurring in the body. During a silent panic attack, the following symptoms are frequently felt:
- Changes in your vision
- Your throat closes
- Intrusive thoughts
- Heart rate increases
- Derealization and depersonalization
- Dizziness and numbness in the limbs