Killebrew Psychological Services
— for adolescents & adults —
Adolescent and adult clients who suffer from everyday stressors and/or mood and personality disorders receive outpatient therapies, such as Cognitive
Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy-Informed, Prolonged Exposure, Psychodynamic, Mindfulness, and Biofeedback.
We offer psychoeducation regarding mental health and mental illness, including a treatment plan and discharge plan for patients and caretakers.
We provide referrals depending on the differing levels of mental illness severity and the needs of the client. A multi-disciplinary treatment team approach will be used when/if needed to manage and improve mental health diagnoses.
Pre-surgical and Fitness for Duty Evaluations
We conduct testing upon request for individuals to determine fitness for duty and eligibility for various surgical procedures.
Peer-to-Peer Support Group
This group offers an open, peaceful space where participants are able to share their experiences and bear witness to each others' journeys dealing with and through cancer and/or addiction.
Integrated Psychological Assessments
At Killebrew Psychological Services, LLC, we strongly believe in psychological evaluation. The assessment can aid in determining diagnostic clarity so we can help individuals build a collaborative and empirically validated treatment plan. We administer, score, and interpret integrated psychological test results, which may include cognitive functioning, memory, personality characteristics, treatment recommendations, and some neuropsychological screenings. We work closely with referring clinicians to clarify referral questions and determine appropriateness of the referral. Some of the most commonly used psychological tests for adults and adolescents include:
• Wechsler Intelligence Scale for Children-4th Edition (WISC-V)
• Wechsler Adult Intelligence Scale, 5th Edition (WAIS-V)
• Wechsler Individual Achievement Test-Third Edition (WIAT-III)
• Continuous Performance Task-Third Edition (CPT-III)
• Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-Second Edition (MMPI-II)
• Mini-Mental Status Examination (MMSE)
• Wechsler Memory Scale-Fourth Edition (WMS-IV)
• Wide Range Achievement Test-Fourth Edition (WRAT-4)
• Behavioral and Emotional Scales (BASC-3, PRS, TRS, SRP)
• Achenbach System of Empirically Based Assessment (CBCL, TRF, YSR)
• Clinician-Administered PTSD Scale for DSM-5 (CAPS-5)
• Battery for Health Improvement 2 (BHI-2)
• Millon Clinical Multiphasic Inventory-Fourth Edition (MCMI-IV)
• Millon Adolescent Clinical Inventory (MACI)
• Campbell Interest and Skill Survey (CISS)
• Rotter Sentence Completion (RSC)
• Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI-2-RF) (police candidacy testing)
• PTSD Checklist- Civilian Version (PCL-C)
• Mini International Neuropsychiatric Interview (MINI)
• Diagnostic Interview (DSM-V)
• Beck Series (BDI-II, BAI, BSS, BHS)
CLAIRE T. LANGLEY
CERTIFIED CAREER TRANSITION COACH
PEER SUPPORT SPECIALIST & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR